Thursday, April 9, 2009

Taxes are Done!

Yea! It's not even April 14 and I am done... well, almost done... just need to double check a few numbers and then print and send! Whew!

I don't like doing the taxes. It's not that they are all that hard. Actually, even before I started doing them at home I didn't like them... It has something to do with having to gather all the pertinent information, put it in some semblance of order, and just lots of general sorting. I'm great at filing...just somebody else's stuff.

So taxes done, money transferred I can look forward to sleeping well tonight.

Oh, did you hear that the reason Obama bowed when greeting the Saudi king was because he actually lost his contact...or maybe he was just admiring the king's $500 Ferragamos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment